Saturday, July 31, 2010
(St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel)
89 St. George Street (off Hoskin Ave)
Complimentary valet parking available.
All are welcome.
Dress Code: business formal attire, modest (knee-length, covered shoulders would be safe).
Note: After mass, the Bride and Groom will greet those who are not attending the reception. All others are invited to greet the couple at the reception.
Voices, a Toronto-based choir, will be providing some of the following music for the mass.
By formal invitation only.
Cocktails 5:00pm, Dinner 6:00pm
901 Lawrence Ave W
Ample parking available on-site.
Directions from the Newman Centre
- Drive north on St. George
- Turn left on Dupont
- Turn right on Dufferin
- Entrances to the Columbus Centre:
- Lawrence (just West of Dufferin): front door, drop-off, access to parking lot.
- Dufferin (just north of Pauline Books and Media, just South of Lawrence): back door, parking lot.
- Take subway North from St. George station to Lawrence West
- Bus west across Lawrence to Dufferin
- Walk West across Lawrence to Dufferin (15-20 min)
- Enter the Columbus Centre off Lawrence, at the SW corner of Lawrence and Dufferin
We value your presence over presents, but if you feel compelled to bring a gift to celebrate and help us get started on this next phase of our lives, we are registered at The Bay and Home Outfitters, and monetary gifts are also welcome.